We are a dues-based organization representing the interests of Washington State independent auto dealers. IDEA supports and promotes diversity, equity, and inclusion for all WA State independent auto dealers.
When you register for a yearly membership, you'll receive benefits that include:
- Auto Dealer Continuing Education - So that you can renew your Dealer's license (one time, 5-hour continuing education course for existing dealers included in the yearly membership fee).
*** For our new dealer education class, go to New Dealer Education.
- Industry Forms - Downloadable, fillable, and printable in pdf format.
- Dealer Alerts - Notifications on newly enacted legislation and future rule changes.
- Dealer Hotline - For questions with your day-to-day operations. We've worked in the industry for over 20 years and gained experience in vehicle purchasing, sales, industry compliance, management, vehicle titling, and Buy Here/Pay Here & bank financing.
- Assistance - With all matters of business operations.
- Representation - Through our monitoring of state and federal legislation while voicing support or opposition to potential regulations.
We accept these cards:
For our 8-hour new dealer education class, go to Become an Independent Auto Dealer - New Dealer Education Class.
*** Continuing education is only needed for the independent motor vehicle dealer. Franchised dealers of new cars and/or new RV's do not need to complete the continuing education.