When you register for a yearly membership, you'll receive benefits that include:
- Auto dealer continuing education so that you can renew your Dealer's license (one time 5 hour continuing education course for existing dealers included in the yearly registration fee).
- Industry forms that are downloadable, fillable, and printable in pdf format.
- Notifications on newly enacted legislation and future rule changes.
- Dealer hotline for questions with your day-to-day operations. We've worked in the industry for over 20 years and gained experience in vehicle purchasing, sales, industry compliance, management, vehicle titling, and Buy Here/Pay Here & bank financing.
- Mediation between the dealer and state and federal regulators in the hopes of building successful relationships and compliance with our laws.
- Representation through our monitoring of state and federal legislation while voicing support or opposition to potential regulations.
We accept these cards:
For our 8-hour new dealer education class, go to Become an Independent Auto Dealer - New Dealer Education Class.
*** Continuing education is only needed for the independent motor vehicle dealer. Franchised dealers of new cars and/or new RV's do not need to complete the continuing education.