BECOME AN INDEPENDENT AUTO DEALER
We offer the New Dealer Education class that you need to become an independent auto dealer in WA State. Only one business owner, whose name will be listed as an owner on the Business License Application, is required to complete the 8 hours of education even if there will be multiple owners for the business.
WHY CHOSE IDEA FOR YOUR NEW DEALER EDUCATION CLASS:
- 1-day virtual class taught through Zoom from 9am to 5pm.
- All educational materials have been developed by independent dealers for independent dealers.
- Class taught by industry professionals who have worked in the auto industry for over 20 years.
- May have multiple business owners participate in the education without paying an additional fee. Just give us a call and let us know prior to class.
- Our curriculum goes above and beyond the legislative intent for the motor vehicle dealer education.
- You will gain knowledge of all industry rules and regulations and learn how to establish, operate, and grow your new dealership.
- Upon completion, you will receive a New Dealer Education Certificate that will be valid for 1 year.
- Licensing, Application, & Bond Requirements
- State and Federal Rules & Regulations
- Industry Forms
- Vehicle Purchasing & Sales
- Dealer Advertising
- Vehicle Titling
- Offering Vehicle Financing
- Industry Best Practices
CONTINUED ADVOCACY AND ASSISTANCE:
After the completion of our class, we will continue to be an advocate for you and answer any questions you may have.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE CLASS FEE:
- Comprehensive manual (class materials) that will serve as a valuable resource when you begin your day-to-day operations as an independent auto dealer.
- 1-year membership to our association.
- Industry forms that are downloadable, fillable, and printable in pdf format.
- Dealer hotline for questions with your day-to-day operations.
- Assistance in all matters of business operations.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SUPPORTING, EDUCATING, & REPRESENTING YOU ON YOUR ROAD TO SUCCESS IN BECOMING AN INDEPENDENT AUTO DEALER.
SIGN UP FOR ONE OF OUR NEW DEALER EDUCATION CLASSES:
We accept these cards:
Do you need the auto dealer continuing education? For our continuing education, go to WA STATE INDEPENDENT AUTO DEALER CONTINUING EDUCATION.
REFUND POLICY FOR NEW DEALER EDUCATION:
We will only issue a refund upon written notice and prior to receiving our educational materials. A $35 service fee will apply. We will not issue a refund after the participant receives the educational materials. Our educational materials will be sent approximately 4 days before the scheduled class. If you have registered for a class and need to reschedule, please give us a call.