WA STATE INDEPENDENT AUTO DEALER CONTINUING EDUCATION
WHY CHOOSE IDEA FOR YOUR AUTO DEALER CONTINUING EDUCATION?
Simply put, our education rocks! At least that's what our dealers tell us. We offer convenient WA State independent auto dealer continuing education that works with your busy schedule. Our course focuses on industry related educational material without unnecessary information packed in. We know your time is valuable, so we won't waste it. And best of all? Our course satisfies the full 5-hour credits that you need to renew your WA State auto dealer's license! We are the only association that offers one course to satisfy the full 5-hour credit requirement.
- Industry Best Practices
- New State and Federal Legislation
- Recent Regulatory Actions
- Staying in Compliance with Our Laws
- Continuing education to renew your auto dealer's license.
- 1-year registration to our association.
- Industry forms that are downloadable in pdf format.
- Dealer alerts on new legislation.
- Dealer hotline for questions and assistance.
- Representation through our monitoring of state and federal legislation.
CHOOSE WHICH COURSE FORMAT YOU PREFER:
- Online - We designed our online course so that you can complete it at your convenience. Once you start the course, you may log out and resume later. You do not need to complete the course all at once. When you have completed the online course, you will be able to print out your completion certificate and we will notify the Department of Licensing; or
- Hard Copy - We can either mail or email our course to you. It's the same course as online, but in a hard copy format. Once you have completed the hard copy course, you must mail or fax the quiz pages to us. When you have completed the course, we will mail out your completion certificate and we will notify the Department of Licensing.
JOIN THE GROWING NUMBER OF AUTO DEALERS WHO CHOOSE IDEA FOR THEIR AUTO DEALER CONTINUING EDUCATION:
To get started, register a new account or log in to your existing account to renew your registration. If you have any questions, give us a call at (509) 220-5530.